LIMITED RIGHT TO USE
This website is owned and operated by DDM Laser. Unless otherwise specified, all materials on this website are the property of DDM Laser and are protected by the copyright laws of Australia and, throughout the world by the applicable copyright laws. You may view, print and/or download one copy of the materials from this website on any single computer solely for your personal, informational or non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. No materials published by DDM Laser on this website, in whole or in part, may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without prior written permission from DDM Laser. The use of any such materials on any other website or networked computer environment or for any other purpose is prohibited. Any such unauthorised use may violate copyright, trademark and other similar laws.
ACCESS TO SECURED AREAS
Access to and use of password protected or secured areas of this website is restricted to authorised users only. You will be asked to provide accurate and current information on all registration forms on this site. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any username and password that you choose or is chosen by your web administrator on your behalf, to access this site, as well as any activity that occurs under your username/password. You must not misuse or share your username or password, misrepresent your identity or your affiliation with an entity, impersonate any person or entity, or misstate the origin of any materials you are exposed to through this website.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Consistent with the permissions you give us to collect the information, we may use the information we collect, including your personal information:
1. to provide, personalise, and improve your experience with the Service and products, services, and advertising (including for third party products and services) made available on or outside the Service (including on other sites that you visit), for example by providing customised, personalised, or localised content, recommendations, features, and advertising on or outside of the Service;
2. to ensure technical functionality of the Service, develop new products and services, and analyse your use of the Service, including your interaction with applications, advertising, products, and services that are made available, linked to, or offered through the Service;
3. to communicate with you for Service-related or research purposes including via emails, notifications, text messages, or other messages, which you agree to receive;
4. to communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for marketing and promotional purposes via emails, notifications, or other messages, consistent with any permissions you may have communicated to us (e.g., through your Laser Consumables account settings);
5. to enable and promote the Service and other services or products, either within or outside the Service, including features and content of the Service and products and services made available through the Service;
6. to process your payment or prevent or detect fraud;
DDM Laser maintains this website and believes that the information contained on this website is correct. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied, and you should rely on your own enquiries as to the accuracy of any information or material available from this website.
Please note that information provided on this website is general information only, is subject to change without notice and should not be relied on as a substitute for legal, financial or other expert advice. DDM Laser disclaims all liability and responsibility, including for negligence, for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by any person arising out of any use of this website or any information or material available from it.
All material available or accessible from this website is copyright material owned by DDM Laser, unless noted otherwise. Apart from fair dealing permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, visitors to the site are granted permission to download and display any of the website material for private purposes.
For intended use of any copyright material beyond private or research uses, permission must be sought directly from DDM Laser. If permission is given, it will be subject to a requirement that the copyright owner’s name and interest is acknowledged when reproducing the whole or part of any copyright material.